About Fractional RF
Fractional RF (Max RF) uses a combination of dermal stamping and radiofrequency. Dermal stamping is an organic way of rebuilding collagen and elastin. Radiofrequency uses low-level radio waves to cause a thermal reaction within the dermis. This heat metabolises unhealthy cells and fibres, in-turn causing stimulation to produce healthy new cells. The result is added structure, reduced pore size, reduced acne scarring, and overall skin rejuvenation.
Preparation and aftercare
Use correct aftercare including gentle hydrating products such as the skinstitut Gentle Cleanser, Normal Moisturiser, Rejuvenate 15 serum (contains copper peptides which can help accelerate wound healing).
1-2 days post-treatment:
– Avoid excessive exercise
– Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms)
– Avoid chlorinated pools
– Use skinstitut Rejuvenate 15 to repair the skin and encourage cellular regeneration. Apply 3-4 times daily in the first 24 hours.
– Use skinstitut Multi-Active Mist to cool and hydrate skin
– Avoid sun exposure at least 14 days prior to the treatment
– Do not pull or pick any loose skin after the treatment
3 days post-treatment:
– Avoid active ingredients
5 days post-treatment:
– Avoid exfoliating products
7 days post-treatment:
– Avoid Cosmetic Injectable treatments
– Avoid excess direct sun exposure or solarium use as this will increase the chance of developing pigmentation.
– No waxing or depilatory creams at least 14 days prior.
Get a Free Appointment With Us
The Path To Live Your Best Skin
Book Free Consultation Appointment
Choose the most convenient date and time for your free appointment to determine what your skin requires.
Meet With Our Experts
We understand! After we've gotten a sense of your requirements and concerns, you may choose the package that's right for you.
Start Your Treatment
Everyone loves new skincare. Get started with your first treatment and start to feel the benefits.
Be Your Best Self
Gain confidence with your transformation and feel great in the skin that you’re in!