Fractional RF (Max RF) uses a combination of dermal stamping and radiofrequency. Dermal stamping is an organic way of rebuilding collagen and elastin. Radiofrequency uses low-level radio waves to cause a thermal reaction within the dermis. This heat metabolises unhealthy cells and fibres, in-turn causing stimulation to produce healthy new cells. The result is added structure, reduced pore size, reduced acne scarring, and overall skin rejuvenation.
Use correct aftercare including gentle hydrating products such as the skinstitut Gentle Cleanser, Normal Moisturiser, Rejuvenate 15 serum (contains copper peptides which can help accelerate wound healing).
– Avoid excessive exercise
– Avoid heat (hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms)
– Avoid chlorinated pools
– Use skinstitut Rejuvenate 15 to repair the skin and encourage cellular regeneration. Apply 3-4 times daily in the first 24 hours.
– Use skinstitut Multi-Active Mist to cool and hydrate skin
– Avoid sun exposure at least 14 days prior to the treatment
– Do not pull or pick any loose skin after the treatment
– Avoid active ingredients
– Avoid exfoliating products
– Avoid Cosmetic Injectable treatments
– Avoid excess direct sun exposure or solarium use as this will increase the chance of developing pigmentation.
– No waxing or depilatory creams at least 14 days prior.
Choose the most convenient date and time for your free appointment to determine what your skin requires.
We understand! After we've gotten a sense of your requirements and concerns, you may choose the package that's right for you.
Everyone loves new skincare. Get started with your first treatment and start to feel the benefits.
Gain confidence with your transformation and feel great in the skin that you’re in!
We combine the latest in clinical technology and the best professional products with decades of experience treating all types of skin.
Copyright © 2022. All rights reserved.