LED Light Therapy
- LED, or light emitting diode therapy, is a skincare treatment that uses varying wavelengths of light, including red and blue.
- NASA originally developed it for plant growth experiments on shuttle missions and later found it to have promise for wound treatment. LED light therapy is now used by some aestheticians to help regenerate the skin from aging. It’s also used for acne.
- Your healthcare provider uses red or blue light frequencies based on the skincare concern. Red is primarily used for anti-aging, while blue is used for acne treatment.
- Unlike other types of light therapy, LEDs do not contain ultraviolet raysTrusted Source. Therefore, they’re safe for regular use.
- LED light therapy doesn’t cause burns compared to other anti-aging treatments such as chemical peels, dermabrasion, and laser therapy. It may be safe for all skin colors and types.
- You shouldn’t use LED light therapy if you take Accutane for acne or if you’re experiencing skin rashes.
- Side effects are rare, but may include increased inflammation, redness, and rashes.
Get a Free Appointment With Us
The Path To Live Your Best Skin
Book Free Consultation Appointment
Choose the most convenient date and time for your free appointment to determine what your skin requires.
Meet With Our Experts
We understand! After we've gotten a sense of your requirements and concerns, you may choose the package that's right for you.
Start Your Treatment
Everyone loves new skincare. Get started with your first treatment and start to feel the benefits.
Be Your Best Self
Gain confidence with your transformation and feel great in the skin that you’re in!